Yum Yum…Everything taste better with Bacon
Yum Yum…Everything taste better with Bacon…I love bacon, I love the smell of it and how it taste. This is really a must try recipe if you like pork tenderloin. Try pairing this meal with a nice Riesling, Pinot Grigio, or Pinot Noir.
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin (1 Pkg. Of 2 Tenderloins), Cut Into 4 Pieces Total
- 1 pound Bacon
- ¾ cups Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onions
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- ¾ cups Brown Sugar
- Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8½″ x 11″ pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours. If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1½ hours of baking. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.