Hamptons Summer Camps List 2018
Hamptons Summer Camps list 2018 , only 2 more months for school, have you made plans for what your kids are doing for the summer? Here is a list of summer programs throughout the Hamptons for kids. Just click on the name to link to the website.
Ages 2-10 (9 am-1:30pm) Let them Play is the theme. Curriculum integrates a vast array of subjects, weaving hands on lessons for the children in local history, wildlife, science, marine biology, music, and arts throughout the day.
- A multi-sport and multi-faceted experience, variety of activities, swim instruction every morning, Parents must provide lunch M-Thursday, every Friday is cookout day with Hotdogs and hamburgers. Transportation is included. July 2nd – August 24th
- CAMP @ROSS * Day programs for ages 14 and under, Day program offers a variety of choices in sports, science, performance, media, nature, and the arts for campers ages 0–14! Our Early Childhood programming for campers ages 6 and under includes Music and Movement, Creative Explorations, and Sports Explorations
- SUMMER TERM @ROSS *Boarding and day programs for ages 12–18, rigorous academic courses with relaxation and time at the beach, cultural events, shopping, and day trips to vibrant New York City.
- Foster values of sharing, integrity, responsibility and respect in a friendly, safe environment of fun. The best camp experience gives children greater self-esteem, self-confidence and resilience. Tuition: Includes round trip door-to-door bus transportation, lunch and healthy snacks daily. (June 25-August 17th)
- Summer Day Camp offers children positive developmental experiences and encourages them to forge bonds with each other and with staff, building confidence through skill-building activities suited to their age. Specialty camps * Sports, Arts, Dancing, singing , Swimming , June 25th – August 31st , NEW! For the 2018 Camp Season, Transportation is provided.
A multi-sport and multi-faceted experience for children 4-14. Organized by age and specific focus, supportive atmosphere where healthy competition is encouraged. The camp is designed to address all the various components a young athlete needs to be a success both on and off the court. June 25th -August 24th * ages 4-14
- Girl Scouts of Nassau County offers a variety of sleep away summer camp program choices. Girls can enjoy a diverse camping experience in which they can choose between Troop House Camping and Outdoor Tent Camping. Camp programs are available for one or two week sessions.Camp activities including swimming, boating, archery, crafts, nature, campfires and more. Both Girl Scouts and Non-Girl Scouts alike can sign up as individual campers or go with a friend. Girls entering grades 3-5, grades 6-8 and grades 9-11 in September of 2018. Girls entering 1-6 grades can participate in our 4 or 5 day mini sessions.
- Call 631.329.1420 or email : [email protected]
Amagansett – Hamptons Summer Camps list 2018
- Kids of all ages , Junior program options include great kids’ tennis clinics, the John McEnroe Tennis Academy Summer Tennis Training Camp, or East Hampton Sports Camp @ SPORTIME, offering tennis, swimming and a variety of sports and camp activities.
Acting • Theater Games • Arts & Crafts – Camp Shakespeare is a fun and creative summer program for kids and teens, ages 8-15. Activities involve acting, improvisation, movement, voice, and theatrical arts and crafts, and are led by trained theater educators in an atmosphere of discovery and cooperation. Each weeklong session culminates in a performance for family and friends. August 6 – 10/ August 13 – 17
Bay Street Theater Summer Camp
- Students will work together to create and perform their very own musical! In addition to developing ideas for an original script, students will learn standard songs and choreography that will culminate in a presentation on the Bay Street Theater Mainstage on Friday for family and friends.
- All Theater Camps run 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Monday – Friday , July -August
- summer sailing program begins in late June and runs through early September. Each session lasts one week. Students in the program start out by learning the basics of sailing, including how to rig a boat and what to do when it capsizes. They are also learn how a boat responds to wind before they experience this concept firsthand on the water. Ages 7 and up.
- Established by the Methodist Church in 1947, Quinipet is built upon the rocks of Faith, Courage, Love, Humility and Honesty, creating a foundation that welcomes campers from all walks of life, faith, and church affiliation. Day Camp is Monday-Friday Overnight Camp is Sunday-Saturday*July-August
- Traditional Overnight Camp, Ages 7-17 * Sailing Overnight Camp, Ages 9-17
- Day Camp: Day Camp has all the spirit and tradition of overnight camp, complete with waterfront, sports, and arts activities. Ages 5-14 M-F 9a-4pm
- To teach and enhance fundamentals essential to the development of junior golfers…and to have FUN!!!Golf Summer camp and clinic for boys & girls ages 7-16 * Dates June 25th -August 31st
- Campers engage with the natural world, get their hands in the dirt and sand and water, make things grow, and build things of which they can be proud–gardens, cities of sand and wood, tables, go-carts, and lasting friendships. Ages 3-13, Art, Chess, Cooking, Music, Sports, Sailing are just a few of the activities offered.
- The whole Rock Camp and Dance Intensive family is brainstorming for an amazing July 2018 – ensembles, lessons, concerts, recitals, masterclasses, guest artists, and a whole lot of fun for beginners to accomplished musicians and dancers. JULY 16 – 20, 2018
- Summer camp serves 80 kids for 2 months July & August,
- Saturday camps: Ages: 4-13 – The age groups are ‘Rookie’ (4/5), ‘Beginner’ (5-7 ), ‘Intermediate’ (middle 7-10), and ‘Advanced’ (Oldest 10-13). Depending on group size, games may be played in a ‘one room schoolhouse’ fashion with calibrated coach pitching and defense.
- Summer Baseball Camp: Weekly sessions June-AugustMonday-Friday, 9 am to 1 pm. Gates open at 8:30 for extra batting practice.
Ages: 4-13 – The age groups are ‘Rookie’ (4/5), ‘Beginner’ (5-7 ), ‘Intermediate’ (middle 7-10), and ‘Advanced’ (Oldest 10-13)
- *New Soccer Camp: Weekly sessions July-August : Activities include fundamentals in dribbling, passing, shooting, goalkeeping, game strategy and structured game action.
Southampton -Hamptons Summer Camps List 2018
Future Stars Southampton
- High school competitive athlete to the young beginner working on gross motor skills, program is personalized to challenge aspiring youth to reach another level in their development. Each camper is carefully grouped by the director into an age and level appropriate small group that allows for swift advancement in skills while providing the perfect social opportunities for the individual. Visit website for programs and fees
- Program provides a unique blend of tennis, athletics, aquatics, creative arts, and performing arts in a safe, warm, nurturing and FUN environment. Daily round-trip transportation (Westhampton-Bridgehampton) and healthy snacks and lunch included in tuition, we offer the perfect program for every camper. (June 25th -August 20th)
- The Sandy Hollow camp environment is welcoming, nurturing, comfortable and safe. Each child experiences an immediate sense of inclusion and belonging. Campers feel at home and secure. Program includes: Games & Activities * Arts & Crafts * Swimming * Tennis and special events. June 25th – August 17th
- Pre-school Camp, ages 3-5 – certified early childhood teachers and experienced assistants, in a 5:1 camper/counselor ratio. The Preschool camp day includes professional tennis and swimming instruction, a variety of multisport lessons and games, arts & crafts, and more!
- Multi-sport camp Ages 6-13: multi-sport curriculum offers campers instruction, recreation and friendly competition in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor sports and activities, including tennis, basketball, soccer, swimming, baseball, pickleball, wallball, arts & crafts, and more!
- Tennis Camp: Tennis campers spend their days participating in challenging drills and games and competing in inter/intra-club matches. Tennis campers will also participate in camp special events and activities.
- The children’s Summer Field Ecology Program consists of nine one-week explorations of the Quogue Wildlife Refuge and surrounding areas. Based on your child’s grade entry level for the coming fall, he/she may attend one session of the Ecology Program. Programs for children 2-4 * grades 2-6 and grades 6th-10th grade. Summer programs start June 25th -August 17th
- Musical Theatre Camp * ages 6-14 July & August