- Hamptons Best Breakfast Picks
- Hamptons Home: Choosing the perfect fire feature for your backyard
- Hamptons Wellness:Why is Gluten Free Trending
- Has The Awakening Begun?
- On The Other Side of Covid19
- A TOWN OF BANDITS
- Surviving Bell’s Palsy
- Hamptons Wellness:Healthy Foods essential to your well being
- Our Children are Watching
- Clemency Movie
- Who has The Hamptons Best Pizza?
- How to cope with Sundowning
- Homecare is Expensive!
- Sag Harbor like you have never seen it.
- The Beginning of the Beginning
- AT&T Contributes $10,000 to BHCCRC Teen and College Prep Programs
- Spill the Tea with Allura and Skyler Johnson, Candidate for State Senate
- The Lesson of Thalidomide, for Covid19, Look Before You Leap
- This event has passed.
Water Views Festival
November 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrating and preserving the East End’s most valuable asset!
The day will include programming featuring environmental scientists, NGOs, and community leaders tackling water conservation issues on Long Island, as well as family-friendly activities highlighting local eco-initiatives, and celebrating the natural beauty of Long Island.
Talks and presentations from 10 to noon featuring keynote speakers Edwina von Gal of Perfect Earth Project, Michael Ogden of Natural Systems International, Murray Fisher of the Billion Oyster Project, ocean explorer and photographer Gaelin Rosenwacks, and Beth Rattner of the Biomimicry Institute.
A “State of Our Waters” panel offers a discussion with Dr. Christopher Gobler, director of the New York State Center for Clean Water Technology; Peter Scully, Suffolk Country water quality czar; and Nancy Kelley, executive director of The Nature Conservancy/Long Island Chapter.
Please RSVP to [email protected]
Then from noon on, it’s a fun festival of family-friendly activities and a tabled event featuring local groups and vendors. Participating vendors to be announced soon!