- Install a solid core door, strong heavy duty locks, and window security devices.
- Keep all doors, windows, and garage doors locked.
- Install a peephole and use it before opening the door. Make sure a porch light is to help you see clearly.
- Never open the door to strangers or solicitors; never rely on a chain latch on your door.
- Keep lights on when your home, never make it obvious that you’re home alone.
- Install motion detection lights around the outside of your home.
- Keep bushes trimmed around your home.
- Discuss home security procedures with your family. Hold a family meeting.
- Always call police if you suspect or feel uneasy with a stranger at your door or in the neighborhood.
R.P. Protection & Investigation is a full service private investigation / security co.